Gregory Ackels' practice involves a wide variety of commercial litigation, including, breach of contract, business torts, employment law, health care law, business separation, and intellectual property at the trial and appellate levels. He also has extensive experience in negotiating contracts for most types of businesses. Gregory has handled cases at all state and federal court levels, including a victory for his clients in the United States Supreme Court.
- State Bar of Texas (1986)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Southern Methodist University School of Law (J.D. 1986)
- Spring Hill College (BA - 1983)
- Jesuit College Preparatory School, Dallas (1979)
- State Debate Champion (1979)
- Dallas Bar Association
- St. Thomas More Society of Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Rating in Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory
- Gregory has extensive experience in Texas Trial Courts, in Federal Court, in mediation, and in arbitration.
- Handling a variety of legal issues, Gregory has seen success in litigating employment matters, in business, and in probate both before a judge and jury.
- Gregory has had the unique experience of handling a case that was ultimately presented before the Supreme Court of the United States and resulted in a victory for his clients. Very few attorneys in the country have had the chance to present a case before the Supreme Court of the United States.